Myrna E. Arroyo of Pepper Inbound Marketing has been doing online marketing since 2001. She is a serial entrepreneur, and has experience marketing companies in fields as diverse as real estate sales, law, estate planning, safety consulting, travel, and coaching. She loves the joy of checking the web traffic and conversion reports each day for her clients and seeing the arrows trend up! Myrna has an MBA/JD from Tulane University and is a licensed Louisiana attorney. After practicing law actively for about 12 years Myrna semi-retired from legal practice to become a sommelier. Now, she has found her true calling, which is helping business owners create lead generation systems using inbound marketing. Because of her legal background, she loves working with attorneys to improve their online marketing and drive more revenue to their law practices.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Myrna tells us that Lawpreneurs must learn how to market. They don’t teach it in law school so it has to be learned somewhere else.
Tell us something good
- Listen as Myrna tells how no one was going to her husband’s website and he asked her to take over the marketing.
- Blogging just twice a week, they quickly started getting over 2000 visits per week.
- Now the website is a top 10 hit for the category.
- Myrna reminds us that having a strategy and following it are key to success.
What’s on your desk?
- Hear as Myrna outlines the online marketing program that she offers, including creating a strategy for long term action.
- This Time I Dance!: Creating the Work You Love What is most difficult in making a career change is deciding to make the change, especially when you are good at what you do, and wonder whether you should just stick it out in an unhappy-albeit well-paid-environment instead of taking a risk and starting over doing something you love. In This Time I Dance!, Tama Kieves shares the inspiring wisdom that led her from being a successful Harvard lawyer to an even more successful writer and life coach. The best part? She’s happy with her career!
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio