Get Down Get Funky – Go with the Monkey
Who supports a Lawpreneur? Lesley Sattin of Monkey Joe Speak. Les specializes in customized promotional products, allowing you to find the products that you require with little effort. Whether you are looking for an advertising gift to mail out to your prospects, corporate gifts for staff retention or a yearly give-away for your existing customers, Les can provide a promo product to suit your needs. Les prides herself on providing excellent customer service and takes every care to ensure that your experience with her is second to none.
Les’ dedicated team will work with you from quotation to delivery to ensure that you are fully satisfied with both your promotional items and service.
My Case is a web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm. Start your free 30 days with My Case today. Tell them Lawpreneur Radio sent you!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Lesley made a business deal with a vendor that she trusted when she shouldn’t have. In the process she leveraged her business and reputation, and learned that she should have done more due diligence on the vendor.
Tell us something good
- When Lesley sponsored a portion of a golf tournament, she felt like she had really made it.
What’s on your desk?
- Lesley’s business has catered to moms, small firms, small universities, and big shoe companies.
- Some of Lesley’s coolest promotional items include tubes of cookies, soccer balls, cellphone wallets, and phone chargers.
- Lesley notes that lawpreneurs could benefit from using promotional products as gifts that happen to have their logo on it. Great gift items include pens, shirts, and coasters.
- The internet — she can do her work from anywhere as long as she has wifi.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio