What makes a Lawpreneur? Sarah Ouellette, Founder/CEO of Response Ability Coaching, is a Holistic Divorce Mediation Specialist, Energy Healer, Author and Legal Professional Coach. She is co-author of “The Energy of Happiness” which published in June 2014 and the Host of the Annual “Be Happy Summit.”
Sarah works as a Holistic Divorce Mediation Specialist where she incorporates forward focused transition coaching techniques with her mediation legal training and assists families to divorce with purpose, integrity and grace. Sarah is a pioneer in her field and the happiest attorney you’ll ever meet. She hosts an Annual Be Happy Video Summit where she has experts share tools and tips on how to choose happiness for ourselves and in our lives now. Sarah co-authored the book “The Energy of Happiness” which released August 2015. Sarah is on a mission to transform our profession to a happier one. She believes by incorporating our human side, our spirit and intuition into our practices we can transform our work, profession’s reputation and career satisfaction. She is barred in Connecticut and lives in San Diego, California.
My Case is a web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm. Start your free 30 days with My Case today. Tell them Lawpreneur Radio sent you!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Sarah believes that everything is a lesson. She used to be lazy about figuring out what she wanted to do, and did not take the time to create the life that she wanted. Sarah realized that if you don’t create what you want, you are actually creating what you DON’T want.
Tell us something good
- Hosting the Be Happy Summit, where over 3000 people from all over the world got the truth that they can be happy, they just need to choose it.
- Lawpreneur listeners can purchase the Be Happy Summit by visiting behappysummit.com and clicking the “Let’s Talk” page.
What’s on your desk?
- Co-authoring a book called the Energy of Happiness which is due August 2015 on Kindle.
- ABC.com – where Sarah gets all her news
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Remarkable Story About Living Your Dreams The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari celebrates the story of Julian Mantle, a successful but misguided lawyer whose physical and emotional collapse propels him to confront his life. The result is an engaging odyssey on how to release your potential and live with passion, purpose and peace. A brilliant blend of timeless wisdom and cutting-edge success principles, a guide for the times, as countless people dedicate themselves to living a life where family, work and personal fulfillment are achieved in harmonious balance.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (25th Anniversary Edition)This is one of the rare books that has influenced presidents, CEOs, educators, and individuals all over the world not only to improve their businesses and careers but to live with integrity, service, dignity, and success in all areas of life.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio