Gina Oddo of the Center Club Orange County has nearly 20 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry. She was intrigued by the wedding business and her first catering position was at golf course located in Orange County. In 2008, Gina joined ClubCorp to help open the Aliso Viejo Country Club, and in 2010, she transferred to Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club. She joined the Center Club team in December of 2013 as a Membership Director. She graduated from California State University Stanislaus with a BA in Liberal Studies with a minor in Exceptional Children and Youth.
Listen to the podcast
Benefits of a business club membership at the Center Club Orange County
- Connect – Exchange business cards with new contacts at a wide selection of networking activities and business events.
- Work – Grab a cup of coffee and plug in a laptop or device to be productive, or relax while catching up on news.
- Host – Invite friends, family and colleagues to savor the best the city has to offer, and enjoy a nightcap at the bar.
- Play – Gather friends and associates around the communal table for crafted cocktails over games, movies and more.
- Celebrate – With a beautiful club and personalized service, it’s easy to impress clients, colleagues and associates.
- Travel – Entertain on trips with access to a worldwide network of more than 200 private clubs and special offerings at more than 700 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio