David Haub is the founder and principal of CMC Real Estate, a real estate and lending services firm specializing in Short Sales and Foreclosure Prevention. Dave’s objective financial approach to real estate focuses on putting the clients in the best position to be successful.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- As is true with many (most?) Lawpreneurs and entrepreneurs, we start our own thing after someone else decided it was time we go… Bill says he was “pushed into it,” but it is the best thing he’s ever done.
Tell us something good
- David loves being a mentor and helping others
- David’s having gone through personal financial hardship gives him unique empathy
- Give more than you get
- Don’t take it too fast – when you’re ready it’ll happen for you…
- Words create your world: what you have today is because you created it
- Dream big – if you don’t make it all the way, you’ll be farther than you were
What’s on your desk?
- David loves to partner with Lawpreneurs such as estate planners and family law attorneys. He enjoys participating in the collaborative divorce process, and assisting with issues with the estate such as foreclosures or other real estate needs.
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen. Allen’s most famous book, today is considered a classic self-help book. Its underlying premise is that noble thoughts make a noble person, while lowly thoughts make a miserable person. In “As a Man Thinketh,” James Allen reveals how our thoughts determine reality. Whether or not we are conscious of it, our underlying beliefs shape our character, our health and appearance, our circumstances, and our destinies.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book Book 1)In The Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio