Georg Finder of Creditworth is an credit damage evaluator and an expert on credit reporting violations and credit damage measurement. He has more than 20 years of experience evaluating credit reports and appearing as an expert witness for both plaintiff and defense. Finder has authored numerous books including his upcoming, Credit Reputation Damage Compensation Success.
Listen to the podcast
- George tells us that he has learned three lessons in working with attorneys over the years:
- Attorneys often don’t read contracts… even when they are the one signing the contract
- Attorneys at times expect Georg to do their job. He has to remind him that he is an expert, not an advocate.
- Georg has to be very explicit in what he will and won’t do as well as what he can and cannot do. He works specifically with attorneys and will deal with consumers only under duress.
How do you support a Lawpreneur?
- Georg primarily supports Consumer Tort Litigators in preparing for trial by determining the actual harm caused by the defendant.
Books written by Georg:
- Divorce CREDIT RESCUE Having issues dealing with credit through a divorce? Look no further as THIS book give YOU everything you need to know to properly handle credit in a divorce situation.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio