Maria Mahecha is a California civil attorney, practicing primarily in Southern California, admitted to practice in the Southern, Central and Eastern Districts and the Ninth Circuit. When she is not busy building her business, she is busy being a mom to a beautiful eight month old boy. An entrepreneur at heart, she recently decided to jump into the deep end and go entirely solo. She is enjoying the ride, bumps and all.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Maria felt unable to leave the firm where she worked 9 – 5 until she found out that she was pregnant. Her desire to be a devoted mom to her son gave her the impetus to go out on her own.
Tell us something good
- Maria tells us that being able to choose her clients, including turning people who don’t fit away, is a huge success
- Hear Maria discuss how it is a big win for her to be able to focus on doing the right thing rather than the bottom line.
- Maria reminds us that “The juice has to be worth the squeeze.”
What’s on your desk?
- Maria helps people and businesses fight off judgement enforcement attorneys to protect their assests.
- FoundationFor twelve thousand years the Galactic Empire has ruled supreme. Now it is dying. But only Hari Sheldon, creator of the revolutionary science of psychohistory, can see into the future–to a dark age of ignorance, barbarism, and warfare that will last thirty thousand years. To preserve knowledge and save mankind, Seldon gathers the best minds in the Empire–both scientists and scholars–and brings them to a bleak planet at the edge of the Galaxy to serve as a beacon of hope for a fututre generations. He calls his sanctuary the Foundation. But soon the fledgling Foundation finds itself at the mercy of corrupt warlords rising in the wake of the receding Empire. Mankind’s last best hope is faced with an agonizing choice: submit to the barbarians and be overrun–or fight them and be destroyed.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio