Bill Jawitz, founder of SuccessTrack ESQ is a law practice development consultant and coach who’s worked exclusively with attorneys since 2012 to become more fulfilled, successful practitioners.
Listen to the podcast
Eight Essential of Powerful Productivity:
1. Effective Daily Planning
2. Capturing and Reviewing Tasks
3. Prioritizing and Scheduling
4. Effective Delegation/Supervision
5. Organization – Physical, Digital and Email
6. Optimizing Procedures
7. Setting Expectations and Boundaries
8. Applying Self-Awareness
Here are the tools that Bill referenced in the conversation:
- The 8 Essential Elements of Powerful Productivity Tent-Card
- Time Management Self-Assessment – SuccessTrackESQ
- Top 25 Productivity Roadblocks Self-Assessment
- Me Mail app by Day One Design – MeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that’s it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
- The Hamster Revolution: How to Manage Your Email Before It Manages You (Bk Business) – Is email taking over your life? Meet Harold, an HR director so overwhelmed by email he feels like a hamster on a wheel. Just in time, Harold meets a coach who shifts his focus from time management to a simple yet surprising new way to manage email.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio