Christine Wilton is truly a consumer advocate. She has discharged student loans in bankruptcy and defended against private student loans in state court, recently settling one matter at 75% off! Christine Wilton has been blogging since 2009 and she’s just written a book for consumers that she hopes will help potential clients find the best way to get themselves out of debt.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
ProVisors is a community of over 4,000 senior-level trusted advisors, including attorneys, accountants, and financial services professionals, from international, regional and boutique firms. All have the common goal of sharing knowledge and resources to help each other provide exceptional service to their clients.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Christine discovered that sometimes it was better to return the funds of a client if they were upset or weren’t a good fit for her practice.
- Listen as Christine discusses learning to say “No.”
- Hear how Christine initially learned to define the kind of clients she wanted to serve and how that has changed over time.
Tell us something good
- After landing on student loans as her niche, she took on a case that she took to trial and won. That victory saw $55,000 in debt discharged. The press release lauded her saying “Student Loan Lawyer Wins one for Consumer.”
What’s on your desk?
- Christine is primarily focused on helping consumers rehabilitate debt.
- Working as a consumer advocate.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act claims.
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) – is a tremendous resource for business support
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World New York Times bestselling author and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk shares hard-won advice on how to connect with customers and beat the competition. A mash-up of the best elements of Crush It! and The Thank You Economy with a fresh spin, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook is a blueprint to social media marketing strategies that really works.
- 5 Steps To Freedom From Debt: A System That Works A system that works from a consumer protection and debt elimination bankruptcy lawyer who has helped hundreds of clients achieve freedom from debt. Eliminate tax debt and student loans too! Christine A. Wilton, Esq. (@AttyChristine) explains both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy alternative approaches to debt elimination based upon the goals of her clients. She understands that bankruptcy is not right for everyone and making a well informed decision is key to success.
- California Bar Performance Exam [MPT] Prep California Bar Exam Prep for the Performance Exam with this Proven Technique for a thorough, complete, organized passing answer Every Time!
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio
© 2014 Copyright Lawpreneur Radio. All rights reserved.