Anabella Bonfa is a litigator with Wellman & Warren LLP, handling business and partnership disputes, theft of trade secrets, and unfair competition. She lectures extensively on trade secrets, networking, and using social media to develop business.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Anabella tells us that she was a young lawyer representing a car dealership in a fraud case. Client was a great southern gentleman and the opposing counsel was a bully. During a deposition she learned that it was her job to be the guardian of her client in the proceedings.
Tell us something good
- Listen as Anabella tells us how much satisfaction she gets in finding the smoking gun when litigating a complex case.
What’s on your desk?
- Anabella focuses her practice on Trade Secrets.
- Anabella is also an expert on LinkedIn.
- Anabella tells us that her favorite resource is Continuing Education of the Bar (WWW.CEB.COM) where they have great short blog posts with practical insights for law practice. She has penned two articles for CEB:
- Anabella also relies on the Rutter Groups “Civil Procedure Before Trial (The Rutter Group California Practice Guide), 2008-2011” series
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio