Diane Bass of the Law Office of Diane C. Bass has been practicing law for 24 years. She has devoted the last 19 years to criminal defense. She has been in private practice for 17 years and specializes in Federal White Collar Cases.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Diane tells us that she believes her natural gregariousness, and desire to speaks out when she sees injustice didn’t work so well in civil law; but is those qualities are necessary in a criminal practice!
Tell us something good
- Diane says that in her federal defense practice, learning about the underlying issues, i.e. medical fraud, real estate fraud keeps it interesting.
- Diane tells us that she gets great satisfaction from her grateful clients; especially when she manages to keep them out of prison even when there is a mandatory sentencing requirement.
What’s on your desk?
- Currently Diane has 4 embezzlement cases, a medical billing case and other federal white collar crimes.
- Diane’s favorite resource is her fellow criminal defense attorneys.
- The Artist’s WayThe Artist’s Way is the seminal book on the subject of creativity. An international bestseller, millions of readers have found it to be an invaluable guide to living the artist’s life. Still as vital today—or perhaps even more so—than it was when it was first published a decade ago, it is a powerfully provocative and inspiring work.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio