Lisa Walker of Action Coach is a business coach who works with emerging and successful business owners and executives who want to get their business to the next level but have been unable to do it on their own. She is a focused, goal-oriented coach who shows her clients how to turn their vision into results using systems, strategies and tactics that get a business growing rapidly and running smoothly. Walker loves seeing the light bulb come on and knowing she’s helping her clients succeed. She offers those clients the same unwavering dedication she devotes to her team sport of formation skydiving, with nearly 5,000 jumps and seven world records to her credit. Walker is also an instrument-rated pilot, marathon runner and scuba diver.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Lisa tells us that she was terrified to leave her corporate job; once she did, she felt relieved. She learned that what she was afraid of didn’t exist.
Tell us something good
- Lisa had a client who let himself get to a bad place. When she started working with him she wanted to ignite his passion. He wanted his sales team to have that same passion. He also wanted to earn $1 million in annual revenue. He had accomplished both goals within a matter of months.
What’s on your desk?
- Lisa tells us that she helps business owners develop systems so that they can be working on their business instead of in their business.
- Lisa reminds us that coaching is an investment in your business as opposed to an expense.
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) – is a tremendous resource for business support
- ProVisors is a community of over 4,000 senior-level trusted advisors, including attorneys, accountants, and financial services professionals, from international, regional and boutique firms. All have the common goal of sharing knowledge and resources to help each other provide exceptional service to their clients.
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time Using “eat that frog” as a metaphor for tackling the day’s most challenging task, Tracy shows readers how to zero in on these critical tasks and organize their time. He details 21 practical, doable steps to stop the procrastination treadmill and get more of the important tasks done.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio