Tama Kieves of Tama Kieves International LLC, an honors graduate of Harvard Law School, left her law practice to write and help others live their most meaningful self-expression. She is the bestselling author of This Time I Dance!, Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work!, and A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence (just released on Jan 2nd). Featured on ABC News, OPRAH Radio and in USA TODAY, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success coach who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling, and businesses of their dreams. She speaks and leads retreats internationally and is known for her electrifying presence, “realness,” wicked sense of humor and the grounded and sweeping possibilities she ignites in others. Says Tama, “I was put on this earth to champion visionary minds, creative souls, freedom junkies, love-driven entrepreneurs and change-agents, and anyone who wants to live and work from inspiration instead of fear.” She grew her own creative empire into an international presence through inspired and unconventional means. Visit her website TamaKieves.com to download her FREE Inspired Power Toolkit for hours of support and coaching for the amazing life you are meant to live.
Listen to the podcast
How do you Support a Lawpreneur
- Listen as Tama gives us a few ways to live life without fear
- get in to love
- be unreasonable
- remind yourself of past success
- Hear Tama discuss what stops most people
- Self doubt
- Not trusting, both self and others
- Tama reminds us that when we are inspired there is no doubt
- This Time I Dance!: Creating the Work You Love What is most difficult in making a career change is deciding to make the change, especially when you are good at what you do, and wonder whether you should just stick it out in an unhappy-albeit well-paid-environment instead of taking a risk and starting over doing something you love. In This Time I Dance!, Tama Kieves shares the inspiring wisdom that led her from being a successful Harvard lawyer to an even more successful writer and life coach. The best part? She’s happy with her career!
- Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work! What if everything you thought you needed to do to succeed was actually standing in the way of your success? Tama Kieves, Harvard-lawyer-turned-career-coach, has spent the last decade crossing the United States and Canada, speaking to tens of thousands of people and sharing her inspiring story of moving from a career that was killing her to a life that has uplifted her, chronicled in her first book, This Time I Dance!: Creating the Work You Love. She has mentored thousands of people who, with her help, have followed their passion, and now live their dream lives.
- A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence In this day-by-day book, motivational speaker, career coach, and Harvard-trained lawyer Tama Kieves presents the reader with 365 days worth of inspiration for overcoming fear, conquering obstacles, and achieving their life’s greatest work. With morsels of wisdom presented in an easy-to-action format, this book will help readers to realize and achieve their true destiny!
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio