Described by her clients as “the perfect lawyer for the job”, Sona Tatiyants of Tatiyants Law understands the ever-changing and complex world of estate planning. As a wife and mother, Sona understands how overwhelming the world of estate planning can feel for a family. As an experienced lawyer, she knows just how important it is to have a plan in place. Just like no family is the same, no family’s estate plan is the same. With a deep understanding of the law and the tax-related complexities of her field, Sona works to personalize her clients’ family’s plan. Whether it’s a young family just starting out, one with a special needs child or a blended family negotiating a complex situation, Sona works to protect her clients under the most challenging circumstances. As her clients’ trusted adviser, Sona’s goal is to build lasting relationships and see her clients and their families grow and prosper.
My Case is a web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm. Start your free 30 days with My Case today. Tell them Lawpreneur Radio sent you!
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Listen as Sona discusses how she learned to be true to herself, especially in regards to the type of clients that she represents.
- Hear how Sona learned to focus her marketing by being too broad initially.
- Sona tells us the importance of networking in the circles where your ideal clients will be.
- Be reminded about the importance of saying “No.”
Tell us something good
- Listen to Sona’s excitement as she talks about how her firm has expanded over the past year to the point where she was able to hire 5 new people.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It In this first new and totally revised edition of the bestseller, The E-Myth, Michael Gerber dispels the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business. He walks you through the steps in the life of a business from entrepreneurial infancy, through adolescent growing pains, to the mature entrepreneurial perspective, the guiding light of all businesses that succeed. He then shows how to apply the lessons of franchising to any business whether or not it is a franchise. Finally, Gerber draws the vital, often overlooked distinction between working on your business and working in your business.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level In The Big Leap, Gay Hendricks, the New York Times bestselling author of Five Wishes, demonstrates how to eliminate the barriers to success by overcoming false fears and beliefs. Fans of Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, and The Secret will find useful, effective tips for breaking down the walls to a better life in The Big Leap.
- Inc. (1-year auto-renewal) [Print + Kindle] Inc. is the only major business magazine edited exclusively to guide CEOs and owners of small-to-midsize companies to success. Inc. provides fresh, insightful anaylyses to give the major players in the business world the tools they need to excel. Each issue, written by managerial gurus and experts, utilizes real life examples of strategies, case studies, and successes and failures edited specifically to illuminate new ways in which its readers can benfit. Big and small organizations alike turn to Inc. to make sense of ever-changing business world.
- Harvard Business Review For over 80 years, Harvard Business Review magazine has been an indispensable and unrivaled source of ideas, insight, and inspiration for business leaders worldwide. Each issue contains breakthrough ideas on strategy, leadership, innovation and management. Become a more effective leader by subscribing to Harvard Business Review.
- Entrepreneur Ideas and innovations come to the forefront in every issue of Entrepreneur magazine. Aimed at business owners and influential decision makers, the magazine covers the people, places, and concepts that up-and-coming successful individuals need to know about.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio