What supports a Lawpreneur? Moty Koppes is an Executive Master Certified Coach and a Professional Mentor Coach awarded by the International Coach Federation – The most rigorous independent body for coaches worldwide – and a member of their global credentialing team that assesses individual coaches. She has been coaching for the past 15 years. Moty is a faculty member of Coach University, training coaches globally, and is one of their Professional Mentor Coaches.
Prior to starting her coaching practice, Moty was working as a clinical psychologist for 20 years in 8 different countries. Moty works with Executives, business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs. As a psychologist she uses a unique approach, working with her clients from “inside out” enabling them to actualize their full potential personally and professionally. As a result, they will reach their goals faster increase sales enhance communication skills and gain more focus.
My Case is a web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm. Start your free 30 days with My Case today. Tell them Lawpreneur Radio sent you!
Listen to the podcast
Moty’s Seven Steps to a Joy-Filled Career
Moty believes that the understanding of the self helps one be more compassionate with others.
- Be able to articulate your life’s purpose. Create a personal mission statement. Moty encourages people to come up with a “word in the box” which represents their life’s purpose.
- Keep your life goals in mind. This means asking questions like “What do I want to feel?” “What do I want to do?” “What do I want to own?” “What do I want to contribute?” Listen to yourself, and think what might be your legacy.
- Do meaningful work. How you experience your work defines “meaningful.”
- Associate with energy-giving people.. Consider the people with whom you spend your time. Does their energy feed you or take from you?
- Check your attitude. It is your belief that creates you. One can choose to be optimistic and solutions-focused.
- Review what’s working and not working. Renew. Recommit.
- It takes discipline to get into and stay in an joyful position.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action In studying the leaders who’ve had the greatest influence in the world, Simon Sinek discovered that they all think, act, and communicate in the exact same way-and it’s the complete opposite of what everyone else does. People like Martin Luther King Jr., and Steve Jobs might have little in common, but they all started with why.
- How to Influence People: Make a Difference in Your World Believe it or not, the most effective way to make an impact on the world is to make an impact on individual people. How do you do that? Through influence.
- Positivity: Groundbreaking Research Reveales How to Embrace the Hidden Strength of Positive Emotions, Overcome Negativity, and Thrive Dr. Barbara Fredrickson gives you the lab-tested tools necessary to create a healthier, more vibrant, and flourishing life through a process she calls “the upward spiral.”
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself (with bonus article “How Will You Measure Your Life?” by Clayton M. Christensen) The path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror. If you read nothing else on managing yourself, read these 10 articles
Moty can be reached by Skype, telephonically, or in person.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio