Michael Chasin of Lexicata completed his JD/MBA at Loyola Marymount University but had started his first legal tech company, LawKick, during his 2nd year of law school. LawKick continues to operate today. From there, he learned there was a major gap in the industry and that’s where he and his team came up with Lexicata, a CRM and client intake software built exclusively for law firms.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Listen as Michael tells us about starting Lawkick. They didn’t know about cost of client acquisition and other business fundamentals. However, as Michael tells us, Lexicata would never have come about without Lawkick.
Tell us something good
- Michael explains that Lexicata has been such a success because it solves a real problem that Michael saw his Lawkick customers challenged by.
How do you support a Lawpreneur?
- Lexicata is a CRM (Customer Relationship Managment) and client intake software.
- Michael reminds us that you have to understand your competition, e.g. LegalZoom, RocketMatter and the guys down the street, who are highly focused on the customer.
- Lexicata helps the lawyer become more cometitive compared to his peers because software tools like that make the clients life easier and more convenient.
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio