Mary Wenzel, J.D. is the founder and co-owner of Write Law (www.write-law.com), a legal copywriting company. Through Write Law, Ms. Wenzel provides educational seminars for attorneys looking to learn how to write their own website content and blogs. She also provides ghostwriting services for firms who would prefer to outsource the task of writing their own marketing copy. Outside of the office, Ms. Wenzel is an avid runner, an advocate for women owned businesses and a fan of chardonnay.
My Case is a web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm. Start your free 30 days with My Case today. Tell them Lawpreneur Radio sent you!
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Listen as Mary tells us when she realized that she couldn’t do everything herself. A forced “time out” caused her to grow a team.
- Mary discusses that as part of the creation of the team and business, she discovered that her skill set wasn’t “that” unique – an attitude that allows her more freedom.
Tell us something good
- Hear how Mary was invited to teach copy-writing to a group of attorneys and that she was proud to offer value to them and to have them leave with action items.
What’s on your desk?
- Creating online educational courses for legal marketing; including Legal Marketing 101, Legal Blogging Bad Ass, and Website Content.
- Assisting clients with website redesign and website copy.
- Providing a monthly ghost writing service for blogging.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Hera Hub is the perfect coworking space in San Diego.
- Solve360 for CRM & Project management.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II.
- Write-Law’s DYI Legal Marketing Courses.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead Researcher and thought leader Dr. Brené Brown offers a powerful new vision that encourages us to dare greatly: to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly, and to courageously engage in our lives.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio