Who supports a Lawpreneur? Join us as Kandi Lee, Founder and CEO of the One-Eleven Network, shares her journey. Kandi Lee is a professional coach, speaker, trainer, and TV and radio personality. She has over 20 years of experience in the personal growth, speaking and television fields. She has been mentored by some of the leading experts such as Bob Proctor, Dr Reverend Michael Beckwith, and Mark Victor Hansen to name a few. Kandi’s company, The One-Eleven Network, is a coaching, speaking and training company that uses personal growth, accountability and business strategies to improve personal and professional results.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- You can’t trust your feelings: we all have a committee in our head. Don’t listen to them!
- Failure is part of the process. Failure feels different depending what stage of the business you’re in.
- Don’t look down! Look forward. Move forward the next 100 feet.
- What feels like a failure today is really just part of the process.
Tell us something good
- Listen as Kandi describes why she was knows as “the Terminator.”
- Kandi references the different stages of business – formulation, concentration and momentum.
- Having coaches in your life to support you moves you forward. Allow them to see you as bigger than you see yourselves.
What’s on your desk?
- Kandi and One-Eleven Network is producing a television and radio network which streams 24/7.
- The Extraordinary is Not an Accident event is coming on October 4, 2014 from 1:11 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Click One-Eleven Event Invite to find out more.
- Check out their You Tube channel at One-Eleven Network.com.
- Kandi values her iPhone, her hairdresser, and her staff.
- Think and Grow Rich Think and grow rich is the most important financial book ever written. Napoleon Hill researched more than forty millionaires to find out what made them the men that they were. By following the advice laid out clearly in this book you’ll be the one with an edge. It’s time to stop wondering what it’s like to be rich and start knowing. This book will change your life!
- Kandi’s own workbooks: How big is Your BHAG?; The Mindset Workbook; and Accept Your Greatness.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio