What makes a Lawpreneur? Join us as Jeff Roberts, The Roberts Law Firm’s founding member and current managing attorney, shares his Lawpreneurial journey.
Jeff obtained his B.A. cum laude from the University of California, Riverside, and went on to graduate with honors from the University of Miami School of Law, one of the top law schools in the nation. After graduation, Jeff returned to Orange County where he joined a large law firm, practicing in the areas of personal injury law and business litigation. In 1998, Jeff founded The Roberts Law Firm because he desired to serve a broader range of clients and protect the rights of people victimized by corporations.
Married with two kids, he has been practicing law for 17 years, now working exclusively with personal injury cases. He was selected as a Super Lawyer for 2014 by SuperLawyers.com.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Jeff tells us how getting fired (twice) led him to become a Lawpreneur and he has never looked back.
Tell us something good
- Jeff discusses why he became a lawyer after being bitten by a dog as a child.
- Jeff talks about the relationships he has built with families in wrongful death cases.
- Attorney Don Keenan’s blog for personal injury attorneys.
- DropBox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Provisors ProVisors® is a community of professionals who serve their clients as trusted advisors and share the highest standards of integrity, performance and accountability. ProVisors promotes and enables relationship building, information sharing and collaboration among its members for the benefit of their clients and one another (and you).
- Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail–Every Place, Every Time In Win Your Case, Spence shares a lifetime of experience teaching you how to win in any arena-the courtroom, the boardroom, the sales call, the salary review, the town council meeting-every venue where a case is to be made against adversaries who oppose the justice you seek.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio