David Scarsone of Law Office of David C. Scarsone is an Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney with over 20 years of experience. He has extensive experience in all areas of Criminal Law with a focus on litigation. This extends to Felony, Misdemeanor and Juvenile representation in both State and Federal Courts. He is a State Certified Specialist in these areas. Having represented thousands of individuals and preformed over 130 jury trials, he has the background to represent clients in whatever direction is in the client’s best interest. His current case load ranges from DUI’s to Homicide.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
The Center Club is where leaders share camaraderie, celebrate traditions and build business relationships to help our community and the nation move forward. Reconnect to your business with our efficient, high-quality networking and business advantages, or relax for a fine-dining experience.
Listen to the podcast
Fail fast to succeed faster
- Listen as David discusses how he initially brought too much Public Defender mentality to his practice and took on too many cases at too low of a cost.
- David tells us that early on he was over billing on hours and underpaying himself.
Tell us something good
- Hear how David built an office as a business and long term income for his family
- David discusses how important the team atmosphere is for him and why he has worked to foster that environment in the office.
What’s on your desk?
- David tells us that he currently has four life cases on his desk. And, he points out that if you don’t have them, you want them and when you do have them you loose sleep.
- Team Building – For example building relationships with motion writers
- People as resources
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthyhe bestselling The Millionaire Next Door identifies seven common traits that show up again and again among those who have accumulated wealth. Most of the truly wealthy in this country don’t live in Beverly Hills or on Park Avenue-they live next door.
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio