Brian Turner of American Lawsuit Protection Services, Inc. is a former businessman who for more than 20 years was the CEO and president of several companies that provided services for the life insurance industry. He’s been involved in numerous lawsuits both as a plaintiff and as a defendant. He explains how a $20,000 nonbinding arbitration award against him and his company unexpectedly and shockingly exploded into a $2 million judgment! He studied and researched the law extensively for the past 20 years. His conclusion is that everybody living in the United States today is highly vulnerable to a lawsuit that could easily wipe them out because of unpredictable jury verdicts and corruption in our legal system. His recommendation is that everyone must take proactive steps to protect themselves against lawsuits and to protect all of their assets. All of this information is clearly explained in a simple step-by-step approach in this guidebook. Brian Turner is an alumnus of the University of Illinois and he now lives in California.
Attorney and Lawpreneur Joe Dane created Client File – It’s the paperless solution you’ve been waiting for. No more briefcase or paper mess – here’s organization and confidence that it’s all in one place. Client File is designed to replace your physical file. No internet connection needed.
Ruby Receptionist is the smart and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, they handle your calls with care. They deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude, and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think they work in your office. Meet them!
Listen to the podcast
What you will learn:
- There is no study course called, “Lawsuit protection, 101”
- 15 – 20 million law suits filed each year – that’s an epidemic!
- No one discusses how to protect ourselves against lawsuits
- Brian believes that lawsuit protection should be taught in school
- Brian quoted the Economist magazine in saying that one out of four Americans will be hit with a catastrophic law suit
Brian Turner’s books:
- How To Kill A Lawsuit: Stop A Lawsuit Dead In Its Tracks by Brian Turner. The first-ever complete guidebook that teaches you how to beat lawsuits, judgments, creditors and much more. Everything you need to know for MAXIMUM protection!
Favorite Quote of the Show in a One Minute Clip
Thanks for Listening
This information is coming to you to inspire you and drive you forward. Be bigger than you know yourself to be! If you haven’t already done so, please take a minute to leave a quick 5-star review rating and honest review on iTunes by clicking here.
Miranda McCroskey – host of Lawpreneur Radio